Dr. Riew is an esteemed colleague and is considered one of the most highly specialized and most experienced cervical spine surgeons in the world. He is a respected educator and member of the spine scientific community, with numerous outstanding publications. He has also undertaken strong leadership positions in some of the most influential societies, such as President of the Cervical Spine Research Society (CSRS), and President of AOSpine. I would not hesitate to let him operate on a family member, should they need spine surgery.
- Claudio Lamartina, MD
- Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
- Deputy Editor of European Spine Journal
- EFM Professor of Orthopaedic Specialization School, Milan University and Neurosurgery Specialization School, Turin University
- Chair GSpine4 and Director of Spinal Research Program
- I.R.C.C.S. — Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi
- Milan, Italy